Friday, August 28

Marley & Me

Taylor Swift is stuck in my head. Its that song about a girl who is crushing on her best friend, but he's got a girlfriend or something. It's not the 'Teardrops' one...its the newer one, the one where they're going to the prom. I don't even know where I heard it. I mean, I'm not exactly a fan of Taylor Swift...I'm sure I could put my ears through worse...but I'd much rather listen to Gallows...or Sonny Moore.

But it seems like they end up getting together, and it made me think about my friend, Marley. Marley and Freddy are, or rather were friends. Apparently, now they're dating. Now, it's not at all like me to get involved in my friends personal choices (with the exception of drugs, pregnancy or in certian cases fast food) but this is just a bad idea. Oh, and they're not even exclusive...nope, they're in some sort of pseudo-pseudo open relationship. Which means that she is "free to feel and mack with any attractive lesbian she can find" and he is "going to stick with Marley until I find someone better...I probably won't, but who knows".

Basically, she is going to go around slutting it up and he is going to continue his (rather hopeless) search for a mentally stable female companion.

But I guess necessity is the mother of invention. And they both find relationships necessary to function. So it was a marriage (or relationship) of convienence. I hope.

This (blogging about my anger at her/him) feels wickedly self-indulgent. But suprisingly enough, the feeling is  actually not that bad...and its calorie free!