Sunday, September 6

Nrghhh.

I do not like Green Eggs And Ham. I do not like them, Sam I am. FYI Green Eggs And Ham equals, stupid-no-good-faux punk-insecure punk bastards (but we will refer to them as Green Eggs And Ham). I mean, they're nice when you're hanging around and bored because they always make it something. But when they're eye raping you one minute and dating someone else the next it does tend to aggrivate one.


 
But, well, I guess it is kind of nice when you realise that you built them up to be more...and now you can look at (and maybe even zoom in) on their flaws and laugh your ass off.

 
Ohhh my. I do love typing my thoughts out. I was, literally ten minutes ago tearing and whimpering like a pitiful tween...but for the past five I've been laughing my ass off because I realised the following:

  • he has a lazy eye 
  • he has a cleft chin  
  • he smokes pot (something that I was willing to overlook for him, loveblind much? I don't date pot smokers.)
  • he's unreachable as in he doesn't have a cellphone, never calls back when he says he will, sleeps till like 3 every day.
  • Lies. Apparently his craptastic band has gotten 3 record deal offers. Pfff. And they turned them all down? Double pfff.
  • Is a sweet talker. He always says exactly the right thing at exactly the right time. And I cannot handle perfection.

 
So today was a very happy day. I went for a nice walk with my dog, its beatiful, I wore a dress. I don't know when exactly, but whatever stick I had up my ass previously...it's gone. Or maybe it turned into a flower. I don't know...but I like it. I really like it. I mean, even just a few months ago I would have been distraught. But now, I've laughed my arse off. And I'm fine...not I'm-gonna-say-I'm-fine-but-I'm-really-dying-inside fine...but fine fine.

 
It's like I've taken ativan...but I'm not sleepy. It's rather marvelous actually.

 
Later That Night: Just saw a picture of his new girlfriend...lets just say they deserve each other xD. I pray they don't procreate.